1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway 22-6'8'

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Jeff Lange, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Jeff Lange

Jeff Lange Junior Member
    from nj

I am having trouble getting a snoway for my 2006 Toyota Tacoma. The local snoway dealer Traffic Safety in Mahwah NJ said they do not have the mount and snoway is not making any more this year. Does anyone know another dealer in NJ that sells snoway.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Check SnoWay's dealer list on their web site.

3. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

My dealer told me the same thing about the 26 7'6" plow I was thinking about getting. So I didn't wait and got lucky and got one of the last ones in my area. Good luck, but don't give up. I am very happy with my new Son-way.

4. rdtyphon

rdtyphon Junior Member

Good Luck I purchased a second 26 series about 2 weeks ago and SnoWay is not producing this plow for at least a month from now according to all the dealers in my area, mounts are seeming to be the same thing. And I am in Wisconsin where snowways headquarters is. GOOD Luck

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The Delaware dealer (who happens to be me) has the 22 series mount but not the unit. Snoway has 22 series power packs in both DP and gravity available.

6. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

2006 Toyota Tacoma Mount

Jeff,

Have your dealer contact his Sno-Way District Sales Manager. He can then run a check of his entire territory for the items that you are in need of. I have sent an e-mail to all of the dealers in my territory and will forward any information that I get to the Sno-Way DSM in your area.

7. Jeff Lange

Jeff Lange Junior Member
    from nj