1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by firefighter, Feb 21, 2003.

1. firefighter

firefighter Member
    from Ohio

First off, I agree that he should not have pushed the snow in front of the gate. But the comment volunteers............wannabes, but when they have attitudes geez. I don't understand what that as to do with the snow in front of the gate. Anyone could have pushed the snow there. Bwhite I don't understand what you have against volunteers firefighters, and what do you mean about wannabes with attitudes ¿ I hope were ever you live that there is not a volunteer fire dept and they don't read this form. I would like to see you risk your life to go into a burning building to save a live or to just attack the fire from the interior. Yes Bwhite you are special, but firefighters are even more special.

Capt at a volunteer fire dept

2. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

Once again. We are all special and life will allow each and every one of us to be heros if we are up for it . Are you stating that volunteers would drive by and ignore a situation for revenge ? ???
  3. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Its not my business, but I dont see the reason for starting a whole new thread to say what you wanted to say, could have used the original thread about being plowed in. Mike
  4. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

5. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

See my post in the original thread...

6. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

I thought the same thing .....all this over an ambulance driver
  7. mulchmonkey2000

mulchmonkey2000 Senior Member

what was the name of the original thread? I'm lost on the topic here....sorry, it's been a busy week as im sure it has been for most of us
  8. BOSS 444

BOSS 444 Member
    from In.

original post

was :

"I got plowed in"

Boss 444
  9. Mr_Roboto

Mr_Roboto Member

But at least this thread has an original name.:confused: Maybe he just pushed the wrong button and started a new thread instead of replying?????
  10. firefighter

firefighter Member
    from Ohio

Yes I know I should not have started a new thread, hit the wrong button.

11. Mr_Roboto

Mr_Roboto Member

LOL, that explains it. :D