1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Slyder, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Slyder

Slyder Junior Member

We have SNOW........We have SNOW.......
    the date is 10/23/2002
  2. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

We do too, but I don't think it is going to amount to anything workable were I am.
  3. Slyder

Slyder Junior Member

I hate to say it, but i don't think its going to stay either.
    I can still say......
    We have SNOW......
    It has such a nice ring to it,
    Don't you think?
  4. Tim C

Tim C Member

WE have snow

I Had 7 lawns to cut today, Maybe tomorrow:eek:
  5. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

OK! How much and how long did it last?

:realmad: :realmad:
  6. Slyder

Slyder Junior Member

So i went out for lunch
    and all the SNOW...was gone

:realmad: :realmad:
  7. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

All gone here too. However, I took it as the warning that it was and my v-box will be coming out of storage and I will be prepping it tomorrow. The Grounds Dept. just put the leaf box on the dump truck Monday and I prepped the leaf vac for them on Tuesday. Are we going to skip leaf season this year? :confused: Seems to me we skipped spring and went right from winter to summer this last year. I had to salt walkways on graduation day May 18th cause it was so cold and we got snow squalls.
  8. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Saw some flurries early this morning but was not cold enough to stay around. I am in the middle of cleanups so not looking for snow yet. I am pretty much set to mount the equipment when needed.
  9. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Well it was nice to see some snow but I have way to much landscape work to do.
  10. Triple Amp.

Triple Amp. Junior Member

It's all gone here also in Nashua. What a great feeling you get on the first snowfall. Talk about scared though. This is my first year trying to plow on my own as a business. I have 10 driveways currently lined up. I strive to provide world class customer service. I just ordered my Sno-way plow and it won't be on my truck until this coming Tuesday. I almost thought I had to go out there and snoblow all the drive ways. WOW, sorry guys but thank god it melted. After Tuesday, Bring it on! Can't wait for a huge storm.....
  11. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

THis has got to be a good sign i cant remember many years when we have reports of snow in northern CT in October. I think the snow gods are listening ;)

12. long0

long0 Senior Member

Your not trying to steal my line from me are you :nono: :nono:

Just playing with ya!

13. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

i love plowing snow, but i just mounted the leaf box and loader and havent even started fall cleanups yet. It cant snow till the first week of december or so, because cleaning up leaves with snow is wicked messy and no fun. I hope we get a ton of snow, but not till december.
  14. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Sorry Andy lol i knew that someone had that line but i couldnt remember who it came from.

15. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Its snowing here right now!!!:D
    Now if the pavement would just cool off 20 degrees.
    Mark K
  16. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

I GOT TO PLOW AGAIN TODAY.....!!!!!!! (3"s)
  17. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Don't ya just....

;) Don'tchya just love those guys that gotta rub it in?

LOL just bustin chops Chtucker:waving:
  18. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

I think things will turn around for you guys out east this year. Feel lucky you had a taste of snow already. Last year this time we were already plowing. This year........well I was cruising with the windows down and no heater today. Looks like we got your warm spell up here this year. You can have it back. This 59 degrees today is way over average.