1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by DJ Contracting, Feb 15, 2006.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well they say we have 1-4 through Thursday morning into Friday morning and another 1-4 for Friday and it's already snowing @ 10:00 PM Wednesday :bluebounc :bluebounc

2. Where you at? What city? County?

3. DJ Contracting

Sorry to reply so slow but i just got up from my nap i've went out at 3:30 AM and got done at 3:45 PM my phone would not stop ringing and seeing how it's been slow i couldn't say no, I'm up in Bay City just north of Saginaw. Now they say with the rain and cold temps we are supposed to get 1/4" or more of ice so it looks like i'll be salting tonight, anyway i post some action shots here shortly.

4. DJ Contracting

Well her they are

Unfortunately the first few are me well you'll see, the customer likes the snow pushed into the ditch and well, oh did i mention the ditch is about 10' to 15' deep anyway i got to close. :realmad:

Apr. 16 2006 Storm 006.jpg

Apr. 16 2006 Storm 007.jpg

Apr. 16 2006 Storm 008.jpg

Apr. 16 2006 Storm 011.jpg

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice :D

6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Snow?? What's that? Here's my snow. Just had to do that to ya Joe...Where's the Timbrens on that Chevy?

100_0103 (Small).jpg