1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cja1987, Oct 29, 2005.

1. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

First snow here today, its coming down pretty good now and sticking to the roofs and grassy surfaces. Not quite sticking to the roads yet as its 33 degrees now. Its supposed to go as low as 27. With another few hours of snow left and temperatures still dropping steadily, it is not out of the question for us to get 1-3"!!! Its too bad its going to start to warm up rapidly after midnight though, supposed to be near 60 tommrrow:realmad: I have the plow on the F-150 for now, mainly just because I want to scrape my driveway if i get the chance. Its not going to stick around but if I can plow, I will.
  2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

We had snow here in seacoast NH. Nothing stuck but it came down good for a while. I still have 20 or so fall clean-ups to do, so i hope we don't get it for 20 days or so. After that bring it on.:bluebounc
  3. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Would you please calm down chris,i still have another couple hundred lawns to winterize, just give me 30 days.:nod: