1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jrich01, Nov 14, 2004.

1. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Anyone got any yet??

Im in northeast ohio and we havent had any yet... other than i found alil on my windshield the other day when i got up for work... but other than that i wouldnt call it any snow.. nothing i can plow atleast

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

a coating of it here

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

nothing to write home about..........yet....

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

About 2.5 inches friday night. Its still way early yet

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

6" here plowed yesterday and today. :jester:

6. DJDarknez

DJDarknez Member

Knowing Chicago, we won't see any 'til the middle of January.....

7. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

I've only been teased by the weather channel. No snow yet. Can't wait, I want to use my new plow. Kevin :D

8. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Here in Waltham (outside Boston) we got about 4.5". Being a rookie it was perfect for my first time plowing...an easy Saturday morning and everything went smoothly. I had an absolute blast, I now understand why all you on this site are addicted to plowing. :nod: Here's hoping to a very white winter for all of us! :drinkup:

9. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

I agree! With the 2.5 inches we received in interior CT, I finally got a chance to try out my plowing skills for the first time! It was a ton of fun and I only wish for more. This site helped me a lot...thanks!

10. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

The snow is already melting here, I think it is up in the 50's? The rest of the week should be like this too. I already took my plow back off...no need for it till the next storm.

Please be good to us oh mighty snow god...hehehe :D

11. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

Got a little I mean little in North Jersey. but it was the first flakes of the season,a good thing to see. :redbounce

12. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Nothing yet but we usually don't see any until Dec. :(

13. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

:cry: I have nothing. We had a little tiny dusting but that's all. I am in conneticuit river valley of New Hampshire (Sunapee area), and we have only had a dusting. North, east, and south of us has had snow but we get a dusting only.

14. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Still covering the ground here, high banks still around, suprised more did not melt today though.