1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Eric ELM, Dec 21, 1999.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

A lot of you haven't had snow yet and I finally got a picture of my plowing rig on my equipment page. We got our first plowable snow on the 17th of December.<p>----------<br>Eric@ELM<br>http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/index.html

2. ashlandscaping

ashlandscaping Junior Member

Hey eric I know were in close to same area did you plow all your acounts on that snow strom?? I saw a couple guys out plowing but mostly just salting. we plow some lots rest of the lots got salted. so far doing dam good on salting.

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

Yes I did, we got 2.5 inches where we live. Did you see the picture, there is snow in front of the blade. Didn't see that until the Jan. Blizzard last season.:)<p>----------<br>Eric@ELM<br>http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/index.html

4. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

This is how bored I am, (looking at posts from 1999)

5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Red Neck, you pulled one up from one of the founders though. Eric's been gone for quite a few years now but his legacy still lives on.

Jerre

6. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

wow posts from 1999, talk about no snow to plow... lol

Who is eric and I don't understand the member status that he has.

7. McVey Landscaping

McVey Landscaping Member

Good question, new here but I don't understand it either. I'm just a little Junior member lol.

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

all i know is eric is a man who was very well liked and passed away a few years ago. i think from heart problems or somthing along those lines. RIP eric :salute:

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i guess when hes a founder he can put what ever he wants under his name. sucks hes gone.

10. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Eric had a big hand in getting these sites going. If it wasn't for his knowledge, my business wouldn't have flourished the way it has been. I miss him alot. This thread explains better. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=27241&highlight=eric+elm

11. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Wow! Talk about catching your breath.. When I saw the thread's author, I thought "What the heck??". That was a sad day when we heard Eric had passed. I haven't been to the site he started for a couple years; anyone know if it's still going? Eric was the original lawn "striper".