1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by thannigan, Jan 12, 2004.

1. thannigan

thannigan Member

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

we got 2-3inches here. hopefully we are getting more this week:)
  3. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Yeah we were in the 2-3" range also. A little bit of a tease, but I guess it sure beats sitting home. Hopefully the later week will bring in some inches. :cool:
  4. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

hey guys....just watched the weather and they said Wednesday night into Thursday night expect 4 to 6 inches and blizzard like conditions with winds 30 to 35 MPH:D we had a little dusting last night and me and my plow sat there a drooled at it...hehe....lets hope this one hits!!
  5. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Got 1 To 2 inches in Shelton CT Hope we get more by the end of the week but hey I take what ever mother nature gives us as long as it is not ******* Rain:gunsfiring:
  6. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

We got about 3 here in the meriden area just enough to plow everyone :)
  7. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

we got 1" 2"s in some spots this morning:waving:
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Nothing here for the next week!:(
  9. GPB

GPB Member

Middle of January and the ground is still brown here in central Minnesota:realmad: Last snow was Dec. 19, and that was only 2". The last 7 years have been below average snow fall for us and it looks like another year of the same.
  10. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

We got a little dusting here, it was enough that the sand trucks were out :( I hope we get more soon :) payup
  11. ih82plow

ih82plow Senior Member

We a total of about 1/2" to 3/4" of snow.Could have cleared it with a leaf blower.

I did have to salt though
  12. Grant

Grant Member

Just shy of 4" around here, nice dry babypowder. Waiting to see what Wed. night brings.
  13. thannigan

thannigan Member

Hope it snows here in Greenwich soon, I just found out I'm not going to be around in Feb. over my break. I bet we will be hit with a huge storm then and I'll miss out on pushin all the snow

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

we have no stinkin snow
    may have some end of the week
    i need to try out my pro wings
  15. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

Keep your fingers crossed for this Wednsday night!!!!!:drinkup: :drinkup:
  16. thannigan

thannigan Member

i heard that CT should get around 1-6 inches, but you never know. I'm hoping it will start at 4 am and go until about 10 am so school will be cancled:gunsfiring:
  17. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Read Get ready north east. You are going to get hammered tomorrow.
  18. ShannonS

ShannonS Member
    from IOWA

Wish we could get some of the white gold over here in Iowa again. It's been awhile since we have had any, my plow is drooling at the cutting edges for some of that good stuff.:salute:
  19. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Don't worry, we'll get our turn. The Northeast can't have it all every year.LOL:D