1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow work in NE Pa and EPA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ynvvbr, Aug 13, 2005.

1. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey guys,

Anyone intrested in some work in a few areas. Scanton, Wilkes Barre, Philly area, West Chester, etc. Also in Bethlem/Allentown area.

I have a customer we do work for in our area who wants us to do the work up there but its not going to happen. If your inrtested post your info here.

You will work directly for her company, all we''l help with is the spec, qualifications, etc. for the locations. We do abt 5 lareg properties for her now and she wanted us to do a crap load more. Could be a good opportunity for some of you in those areas.

The company are great payers(finally a good one) usually 25 days or less. IF its a big one she is also willing to help if you need a quick partial payment on a big snow. She saved our butts last year when a few others stuck it to us.

Let me know on here and I'll get a hold of ya.

2. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I'm in the Reading/ Berks area, if that's if help. I might be looking to pick up some more accounts this year.

~Matt

3. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Actually Matt send me your info, we were just"told" we were taking on snow removal up there and I could seriously use a hand. We have a large commercial site on Tuckerton rd. and some other small stuff that are about the size of residnetial driveways, but are commercial sites.

Drop me your info and I'll get a hold of you this week....

4. BreyerConstruct

Here's my contact info:

Matt Breyer
    Breyer Construction & Landscape, LLC.
    610-376-8086 -office
    Matt@BreyerConstruction.com
    484-256-2773 -cell

Tuckerton rd. isn't too far, as long as it's a decent sized lot, If you're farmiliar with the area, my shop (& home) are located in Reading in the Shillington / Millmont area.

Hope this helps, I'll wait to hear from you.

~Matt

P.S. you can't recieve e-mails or PM's.

5. allenbros

allenbros Junior Member

Scranton Area

I am responding to your snow plowing accounts in the Scranton Area. I can be reached at allenbros@echoes.net
    PO Box 701
    Hamlin PA 18427
    570-698-5462

6. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

I'll get a hold of you both this week.

Matt i have abt 10-15 sites between Shillngton onto downtown Reading (walks) and on the West and East sides of Reading. I'll talk to you in more detail when i call you.

7. allenbros

allenbros Junior Member

Look forward to hearing from you.

Matt Allen
    Allen Builders and Landscape
    PO Box 701
    Hamlin Pa

570-698-5462
    allenbros@echoes.net

8. jscementhead

jscementhead Junior Member

Plow work

I am located in malvern, pa I am about 5 minutes from west chester. My shop is off of the 202 bypass so I can be anywhere in the city of philadelphia or the surrounding suburbs in less than a hour. We would be interested.

Can you contact me directly?
    Jerry Scamuffa
    Mulch or More, Inc
    154 E Lancaster Ave
    Malvern, Pa 19355
    610-590-0150 office
    610-842-4993 cell
    imulchmore@gmail.com

Last edited: Aug 19, 2005
  9. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey guys,

Sorry i didn't get you this week, been hectic. I will give you a shout this weekend and we can go from there. At the latest Monday.

Thx

10. djd427

djd427 Member
    from NEPA

11. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know I will be contacting you all tomorrow. I have been taking advantage of the nice weather and getting some landscape work done:) I'll give you all a call Wednesday between 10am and 2pm. Those of you that have e-mail I can e-mail you the locations and specs at that time.

Speak with you soon

Mike

12. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey guys,

sorry i ahve not gotten a hold of you yet had to finalize some things first. I will get to you all on Monday or tuesday and send ya the spec and site lists if interested.

Mike

13. BreyerConstruct

Hey Mike,

Still interested. I'll be out of town from Monday till the following Wednesday.
    Feel free to call or e-mail the office, my brother John should be able to handle it.

Thanks.

~Matt

14. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey Matt,

I' get a hold of ya one way or another, this week.

Thanx, and again sorry for the delay.

Mike

15. jscementhead

jscementhead Junior Member

Mike,

We are still interested we are near West Chester, pa.

Thanks Jerry

16. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

IM also intrested in scranton/ wilkes barre area. my email is NEPSJay@hotmail.com and cell is 570-561-3916. Jason

17. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

i'm interested

I live in Effort, PA 18330

18. snoopy11577

snoopy11577 Junior Member

Northeast Philadelphia Area if needed

Hey everybody in Philadelphia and surrounding area's anything I can do to help. I guess thats why it's called the city of brotherly love I have 2 trucks with plows and salt spreaders and 2 push snow blowers and 1 ride on tractor with a snow blower. I also have FLATBED towing for any breakdowns. I know how hard it is to get towed with a plow on the truck.
    Chris
    C & J Transport & Recovery
    (215) 768-0479
    President B.A.C.A. Philadelphia,Pa
    Bikers Against Child Abuse
    Nextel Direct Connect # 168*136442*2
    2003 F-150 Supercrew 4x4 W/ Plow & Spreader
    2002 F-250 Superduty 4x4 W/ Plow & Spreader
    2 Craftsman Push Snow blowers:
    1 Ride on Craftsman Snow Blower:
    7 Snow Shovels

19. fkessler52

fkessler52 Junior Member
    from NJ

Bethlehem & Allentown

Will help in Bethlehem & Allentown

(973) 479-0114
    kesslerfred@yahoo.com

F350 - Diesel, 8.5ft. Blizzard Straight Blade

20. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

Mike,

We have 46 different Accounts all over Bucks and Montgomery Counties. We can do certain parts of Philly as well. I can be reached at 215.768.4584 or 215.836.9797. Sounds like a good customer. We can handle any sized property including Shopping Malls Ect.
    Thanks and hope to hear from you.