1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow wolf ultra

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by The mayor, Oct 9, 2009.

1. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

I have decided to go with a 8' snow wolf ultra with the wings to fit on our New holland lx885. Anybody have one and is not happy with it. I would hate to buy this plow and find out that the quailty is less than great.

2. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

We have an 8' with wings as well. It is a pretty solid plow overall, very well built. We haven't had any problems with it other than a broken hose, and the poly blade on one of the wings broke, but both of those were our fault, nothing to do with the quality.

3. Bird21

Bird21 Senior Member

Get the 9 foot plow. I have 7 of them with wings for commercial and no wings for driveways. 4 on New Holland ls 180s and ls185s. I would go bigger the machine can handle it.

4. bamaa

bamaa Junior Member
    from NH

We have the 96 ultra on a cat 216 very nice set up for the tight areas we do. Just bought the wings this year, looking forward to having a pusher / plow set up. As far as durability, it is a very , very well built plow Ill buy another if and when its needed. :waving: Bill