1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow wolf plow/pusher

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by bobcatdoug, Feb 4, 2010.

1. bobcatdoug

bobcatdoug Junior Member

finally got to use my 9ft snow wolf plow and pusher today, thing is absolutely amazing and built like a brick!! 100% approved! should have bought years ago!!
  2. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

lets see some pics of your set-up
  3. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

I agree! I looked into the Kage System it was more and seemed to be a little light on the build. I love the snowwolfe it's built to take a beating and is easy to maintain. it cleans un even pavement with no issue. I love how you can take the wings off and use it to back blade and windrow. It used to take me about a 1.25 hours to do a lot that was split up by a building. I have to push the snow that is in the front parking lot to the back parking lot. There is 9'6" alley way to push the snow threw. That ate up alot of time pushing all the snow back there. Now with a skid and the snowwolfe it takes me about 30-45 minutes. Here are some pics of it in action. Mine is only an eight footer(actually measures 8' 9"). I have some pictures of the actual frame and bolts but they are on my personal computer. I'll try to put those up later.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  4. robjets

robjets Member

what was the price tag on that?
  5. bobcatdoug

bobcatdoug Junior Member

ill try to get a pic of my rig tomm and post (if i can figure it out!) 9ft blade and box complete delivered cost a even 5100 for me (after some haggelin!) guy i dealt with was very pleasant, responded fast to email questions and gave me a personal guarantee if i didnt like it he'd spend money out of his own pocket to have it shipped back! industry needs more guys like this!
  6. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

The salesmen at MILTON cat really took good care of me on the price (correct me if i'm wrong) I bought the plow and skid from there. The plow was 3,200 and the skid 55,000. I financed it at 3.99% over 5 years. According to my accountant i can amortize it as an asset so it's almost interest free over the payment period. If I had the business call and the cash I'd buy another one with at least a 10' pusher/plow. These plows/pusher combos are awesome. I think the only thing better might be the sectional pusher. It literally takes seconds to remove the box ends and seconds to put it back on. You can stack no problem and push into hard piles and not bend the sides. So far the ends have been forgiving as far as finding sidewalks they just tip back alittle. After having a full trip plow for my whole plowing life the trip edge is just the best invention since the V plow.
  7. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

that CTL looks nice!!

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

How many hours were on the machine?
  9. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Does the blade angle or is it fixed?
  10. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

The snow wolf plows angle.
  11. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

It had 110 hours.
  12. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

thats an awesome setup for sure
  13. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

X2. :salute:

Does anyone remember the website for snow wolf?

I'm mostly curious of how/if the pusher section is atatched at the bottome of the plow as well, ie: do you have to get out of the machine to pin it on, or is it simply held on by the top forks?
  14. bobcatdoug

bobcatdoug Junior Member

they dont really have a website, you are correct it is only held by the top forks as is all is needed since all it is is just 2 wings with some support pieces tie'n it all together, you have to tilt the bucket almost completely forward to detach this thing which you never have to do pushing and piling the snow. i got a email and phone number to the guy that kinda runs the company in minneapolis (who i bought from) if your interested, awesome guy to answer your questions with no selling pressure.
  15. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Bobcatdoug I didn't mean to high jack your thread. I was just so happy to see that someone else thinks snowolfe is awesome too.
  16. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

17. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Snow wolf Are the only Plows they use around here for Skids...My uncles has one and its on its 7th Season. Not one Kage Blade here, Don't even think we have a dealer here.
  18. bobcatdoug

bobcatdoug Junior Member

why i started the thread! get input on more wolf fans! and to help others out that are interested, you didnt offend me 1 bit dont worry about it!! (nice looking machine you have there!)
  19. bobcatdoug

bobcatdoug Junior Member

pic as promised of my rig. IMG00009-20100205-1317[1].jpg

20. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Very Nice Setup!!!! Have you considered putting wolf paws on it? I can see how chains would provide great traction.......but is tearing up the pavement ever an issue for you?