1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow way

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by loyboy, Sep 16, 2007.

1. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

Hey guy's I have a chance to buy a 32 series (' w/ wireless control w/ only two plows on it for 2250. Without the wiring or mounting brackets. I don't know if they are good plows or what. I'm a meyers man. Oh yeh and it's going on a 01 dodge diesel.

2. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

I used one last year and it worked great for me (for sale now as I'm no longer plowing) It's really capable of moving some snow, and with the extra height of the 32 series you can really stack the snow as well. What does it have for a moldboard (poly, steel, or stainless?)

3. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

poly for the mold board

4. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

Quite a few companies using the poly blade here for commercial use. We definitly have a lot of Sno-Ways around being used by contractors so I don't think you can go wrong.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Good price for a solid commercial plow.

6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The mount and wiring will cost a pretty penny. Sno-Way is not known for good prices on parts and accesories. Do some research for the best deal but be prepared. payup payup

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  7. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

Kranz in KC said 350 for mb and wh. Sounds too cheap to me.

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That is cheap, could be used. There's nothing wrong with used mounts and wires, Snoway's EIS has no relays, modules or any that other stuff to fail

9. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If you get a used mount I highly recommend new hardware for it. Like Basher said, Used is not a bad way to go.

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Yes, definitely, good advice.:salute:

11. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

For mount, wiring, light adapters 1,200. Got someone who knew what they were talking about today. I knew only 375 was way too cheap. Yhat brings the plow up to 3,300. Still good price for almost brand new but no warranty. At least I don't think it tranfers.