1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow- way salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dido-vito, Mar 8, 2013.

1. dido-vito

dido-vito Junior Member

Boss 8'2" V Blade/ 8' Back Blade/ Snow-way salt spreader

Selling Boss 8'2" RT3 polly V- Blade i am the second owner. plow has normal wear and tear. never had any problems with the blade. stored inside and washed after every use.
    sale includes plow, mount for 99-04 Chevy 3/4 ton. wiring harness and joist stick controler. 2800.00

Also selling 8' back blade. Was made for me by a friend of mine. not another one out there like it. blade is a 4 link setup with quick hitch setup (like B&B or Ebling) top rail of blade is 3" square tubing, lower arms are solid 1 1/2 square stock, upper arms are adjustable. center support is bolted on for flexability. lower arms and mount were painted with under coating when it was built. Blade itself was painted and has held up much better than any powder coating that I have seen.
    2800.00 price includes blade hitch mount for a 99-04 chevy 3/4 ton could be modified for another truck. and pump.

selling a Snow-way salt spreader. I believe the spreader is 4yrs old. hold 350-400 lbs. polly hopper. reciever mount style. sale includes spreader, wiring harness and in cab controller. everything works great stored inside and washed and oil after every use. I have 6 bags of salt that I'll throw in with it.
    $700.00

I also have a 100lb walk behind salt dogg spreader that i'll sell for $100.00

Getting out of the business....

photo uploading isnt working.... email for pictures
    bdedoes@yahoo.com

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  2. dido-vito

dido-vito Junior Member

3. dido-vito

dido-vito Junior Member

4. dido-vito

dido-vito Junior Member

bump to the top

5. dido-vito