1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow-way salt spreader controller repair info please

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by sweetk30, Sep 22, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

well i purchased a good working used 6bag 2" hitch spreader . well after testing it today before running all the wires permenetly i screwed up. the 40amp self reseting breaker slide over and contacted the body on me. :realmad:

well smoke started to comeout of the controler unit:cry: . so i put all the stuff back away and tore in to the unit to see just how bad. well all looks good other than ( D4 & D6 ) on the left side of the cirkit board just in front of the wires going in and out of the unit. thay are tosted.:yow!:

is there a way to get this repaired ? or i have i just given my self a realy sh!ty birthday preasent today?:dizzy:

please any help would be great i could use some today as this has just bumbed me out.
  2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

If it was me I would call Bob at karier. he is a sponser at this site. Know alot about controllers.

Good Luck Mike
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

And is a real helpful guy!:nod:
  4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

any links to him or his site that i am missing? thanks .