1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow-Way Predator Snow Plow & Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crystalpurvis, Jan 17, 2007.

1. crystalpurvis

crystalpurvis Junior Member

7.5 foot Snow-Way Predator Snow Plow, light-weight Lexan Polycarbonate Blade, Aircraft pumps. This is a great plow, loved working with it, but we don't get enough snow down here for me to keep it. This is nearly brand new as we've only had 4 good snows since I bought it. I'm selling this plow as a set with my snow truck. The blade and light assembly is already installed on the truck, so it's ready to go and you can plow snow at night with no problem. The truck is a 1985 Chevy Silverado 3/4 ton 4X4. 350 engine. Standard Transmission. Approx 225K miles. The truck has been mechanically maintained and is very sound. Makes a great plow truck because of the 4-wheel drive, but it's not so fancy you won't mind the wear and tear that snow plowing puts on it. Asking $5000 for the whole shebang!!

If you're interested feel free to email me at sunshinegirl1225@hotmail.com, or call my cell phone at 417-619-4612. If you want, I can email some pics too.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007