1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow way plow wont raise

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by kedz42, Dec 27, 2009.

1. kedz42

kedz42 Junior Member

hi need some help i have a snow way with down pressure its less than a year old. The problem is i can raise the blade. it will go side to side but wont raise. I need to bring it to the shop its under warranty. However I cant drive there with the blade down. I do have a metal piece that the dealer gave me it is suppose to go in between the plow so that you can raise it up then set it in this holder. do if I use a floor jack do you think its high enough to put the piece in? and where abouts does this piece go? I believe around the piston some how

2. JCE

JCE Member

Lift plow...(with jack or lots of muscle and a few helping hands)...insert cylinder lock....lower plow till it rests on the cylider lock....
    Hope this diagram helps!

CylinderLock.JPG

3. kedz42

kedz42 Junior Member

Thanks very much