1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow way plow i have prob with any help ?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by snow plowman, Mar 1, 2008.

1. snow plowman

snow plowman Senior Member

hi all i have a snow way plow with down presher it on my 97 dodgeram15004x4 wen i tirn on the plow u have to push the down prasher and on of buttun at the sam time to tirn it on is that the way u do it ? it works fin but it dont seem right to me and wen u tirn the bright lights on it seems to be the low ones beams i mean i just got the truck and no nothing about snow way plows but i like it a lot and thare is this damn foot thing under neth the plow by the center pin that hangs down and wen i go down steep hils it hit the road first i have tryed to see if it hooks sum ware but i dont know war it go my cuntroler is not wire less i have tried to find a site to get the manuwal off for it but no luck on it and i dont know what cind it is like a 29 or somthing like that i have no way to find out yet thx shane and sorry for the spleeing guys

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

There should be a serial # tag on the a-frame of the plow. If you can post that number I can send you a link to the manual for your plow. To turn on the control does require that you push the on and down pressure buttons at the same time so yours is operating properly. There is a transport position for the stand.

3. snow plowman

thx the serial number on it is mtd201096

4. toby4492

5. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Just curious how old you are and if you went to school at all. I have never seen spelling that bad. Did you happen to notice the "spell check" button when posting? You obviously know your spelling is bad (I assume "spleeing" is supposed to be "spelling") so why wouldn't you take a little extra time and fix it or get some help before posting?

Sorry to get on your case but with writing like that it's no wonder we don't get any respect in this business. Do you write this bad in your contracts too?

6. snow plowman

if u dont like it dont read it and i am 30 years old and as far as the spelling go did not see it that way sorry ass and no my comp do all for me so thare

7. snow plowman

and thx for the info on my plow

8. toby4492

If you need any further information let me know. :waving:

9. snow plowman

ok if all the ppl in here are going to be like that i will naver come back here agen i dont need it

10. snow plowman

ok thx agen

11. snow plowman

toby4492 my plow fram that my lights are in the pic that is in the manu show my a diff way to hook it to the truck tham mine is my has a small hitch pin not like the one in the pic the number on the fram is alc110850 the man i got the plow from told me he just got it new for the truck is it the right one ? man i wish my cam work for this lolol and how old is all of this he told me 2002 or 2003 snow way

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  12. toby4492

Early designs of the MT used 3 short pins. Later models had a longer pin for the upper attachment.

13. snow plowman

oh ok thx u are a big help on here

14. toby4492

No problem.