1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Way Plow Help

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bristolturf, Feb 3, 2013.

1. bristolturf

bristolturf Senior Member

Not sure where to post this so Ill try here. Ive got a snow way plow on an f150 with a wired controller. When I plug in the controller in inside the truck, it wont work, but when I plug it in outside it will work? Sometimes when it hasnt been used a lot and has been sitting outside in colder weather it wont work until it warms up. We have it in the heated shop now to see if that works, but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this and what they did?

2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

How is the connection between the truck and plow. I had to replace mine a few years ago and started having trouble last year. Basher says that they are very low voltage going through there and it could be you problem. I replaced mine this year with a 3 wire connector I purchased from napa and have not had any problems with it. Thats where I would start...