1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow-Way Plow for Dodge Durango

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by dakota_dj, Jan 10, 2008.

1. dakota_dj

dakota_dj Junior Member

I am new to this sight and just checking to see if anyone has installed a Snow-Way plow on a 1st. generation Dodge Durango 4x4. If so what model did you go with and how have the results been. I am thinking a putting a plow on my 2000 Durango.

Thanks, Tim

Oil Fill Cap 023.jpg

Oil Fill Cap 023.jpg

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite.

Our 26 series would be the recommended application for your Durango. You can learn more about this model by visiting our factory website, http://www.snoway.com/snow-plows-26.cfm .

You can even view video of this plow in use on a Durango.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  3. dakota_dj

dakota_dj Junior Member

OK, Thanks

Tim

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I've installed on both the dakota and the durango, they both handle the plow well.

5. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Welcome

We have a 98 Durango w/5.2-beefed up shocks and Timblens up front. We run the Mt 90, 4 years and zero problems. Depending on how much snow you have in your area, another option is the 22 series plow. I would buy this as my next replacement-due to only 22" moldbroard height vs. 24" on the Mt. series. Also, give serious consideration to the wireless remote. So much easies to deal with.

Have fun plowing with your Durango-we do!

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The 22 is to small for that vehicle. definitely a 26