1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow way 7.5 1,800.00 complete with sub frame, and meyer sub frame 250.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHAPARRAL, Mar 11, 2009.

1. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

Meyer sub frame like new fits my 98 dodge, i also have available is a snow way 7.5 brand new poly carb blade this season, hardly used here in ohio but once or twice, new cutting edge with new cutting edge bolts and nuts,

also brand new this season for the snow way was a complete new wiring harness from plow clear back to the in cab controls. All wires solenoids relays in line circuit breakers everything. All brand new

ill take 1,800.00 for a complete snow way with all listed above for it, and ill take 250.00 for the meyer like new sub frame both fit my 98 dodge.

Pics available thru stevehllsbr@aol.com or call anytime 937 288 2307 or 937 661 0031

2. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

3. onegrassmaster

onegrassmaster Junior Member

4. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member