1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Wars the movie

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tahoe Workz, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Hey gang- reposting this link to my "Snow Wars" movie. Let me know what you think and please rate the movie if you get a chance.

The video has not been clipped so you can see the actual time it takes the machine to clear out a random will-call driveway.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lxRHpkRKPjk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lxRHpkRKPjk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
  2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

nice website! pretty cool movie to...
  3. thank you very much!
  4. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video Jeff, too bad I'm not a "snow wars" fan, luckily I love blowers.
    And while you're in Kings beach; don't forget to visit "tahoemountainsports.com"
  5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

cool move ,it was put together great nice machine and great operator .:drinkup:
  6. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Nice job, gave me a :nod: this morning!
  7. Thanks a bunch, guys. I thought it had some funny moments. I'll have to work on a sequel down the road. Again, too much free time on my hands. We need more snow!
  8. kmclawn

kmclawn Junior Member

Nice video. Kinda miss the snow already. We went from plowing 12" last week to pumping water this week.