1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow wanted

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by stillen, Feb 9, 2009.

1. stillen

stillen Senior Member

My plow is collecting dust in the garage... Been atleast fifteen days since I've had plowable snow..... I need a hug........

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

3. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

haha, i think everyone wants more snow, we have gone threw a serious melt down her, but i think we will get more snow the end of the month

4. stillen

stillen Senior Member

well atleast the mounds of snow at my resident accounts have dwindled...

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

You can have all the snow you want up here. It's in neat piles around the edges of the parking lots I plow. I won't even charge you for it, just cleanup after you take what you want.

6. RamDude01

RamDude01 Member

Up until Feb. 20th... the last plowable snow we had was on Jan 10th (and that was the only one in January)... talk about needing a hug... :)

7. stillen

stillen Senior Member

crap crap crap....... It's been so long since my blade has been on my truck, I've forgotten where I put my gloves/hat/shovel that i use when plowing......

8. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

same boat bud