1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow total accumulation?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sir spaniourd, Jan 12, 2005.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

Northern MA, No snow yet. Where are those 3-6" predicted for early this morning? Once again, good job for the weather man!! :angry:

2. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

I'm ten minutes north of you and nothing. When are we going to get a storm with no change over or rain?

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I am sooo tired of rain for 3 days each week in Ohio. Then on the backside it snows like crazy for an hour or so and it's done!!!
    Played slush roundup Sat morning for 3 hours. It's going to be 59 today 61 tomorrow!

4. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

would you guys plow the slush (even if it is 1 inch) before the rain arrives?Is it worth it? Considering that tomorrow we are going to get upper 50's.

5. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

I'm up by Worcester and we got about 2" went and cleaned my up just got back. Going to get some freezing crap later. Even though it's going to be in the upper 50's Thurs. the temp is supposed to drop down into the 20's so what ever does'nt melt is going to freeze solid.

6. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

I am in North Jersey and we got a whole lot of NOTHING again. This blows !!!:angry: :realmad:

7. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

got aorund two inch here

8. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Sat I plowed the snow/slush at a Womens City Club, a Church and a Condo Complex. It was going down to the 20's that night so it would of froze into a moon scape. I know these customers would of had a fit with that!

9. winterangel

winterangel Member
    from Ohio

I'm doing the snow and Ice dance! My friends are toasting to me that we don't :p I want to fill up my thormus, kiss my family goodnight, grab the dog and head out, enough of this rain and passing us by :angry: :realmad:
    Enough Said :cry: