1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow tonight!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 96powerstroke, Dec 6, 2008.

1. 96powerstroke

96powerstroke Junior Member

first flakes of the season might fly up here on the north shore! ill post some pics later of my truck and hopefully the snow.

2. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

hey neighbor. I'll be glued to the tv/window waiting for the offshore low to start building up our totals.

3. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

im so ready i got about 10 more driveways in the last two day i hope its more than 3 inches

4. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I'm really hoping you guys get some snow... Send some down southeastern Mass would ya!

5. BM'S PLOWING

BM'S PLOWING Member
    from MASS.

Looks like we are to get some here in Western Ma. also. They are slowely down grading this the totals as of now 1 to 3 inches.:cry: I hope they we get at least two, i have to go out for two inches in all my commercial lots. At least I will get sanding and salting in either way!payup

BM'S PLOWING
    2005 F-250 W/ 8 1/2 FISHER HD
    MODIFIED REAR SUSPENSION
    2 YARD HENDERSON SANDER
    HONDA HS-80 TRACK SNOWBLOWERS
    TORO SINGLE STAGE BLOWERS

6. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

Its supposed to be so cold on sunday and monday I might go push it if we get anything.

7. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

yea im gonna push my 6 driveways i think if we get something as it stands now theres no way the town is calling me in

8. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

im in ct around newhaven and im going to be extrymly pissed if it dosent snow

9. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

we have been out 4 times in the last week, with snow predicted for Sun night Mon morn and then a big one on Tues.

10. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

SHOW OFF..... lol

11. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

From Greater boston here, finally have plow all set! waiting on snow Just checked my weather service, and it looks like it will be here in the AM round 7 or 8.

12. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

I'm gonna make some phone calls and see if people want me to go out since its gonna stay cold. I know atleast one person wants me to.

13. ColliganLands

its going to be cold but sunny and then wednesday 51 and rainy so im gonna do what like chris is and call my customers since the town is just going to salt unless we get more than expected

14. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

It will atleast be good rpactice since I've never plowed before lol. i got my truck all ready and loaded up with sand and my hand spreader so i'll atleast sand the steep drives.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  15. ColliganLands

i put my plow on not going to bother with anything else unless it really starts coming down since most likely its all going to just come off tomorrow afternoon anyways