1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turfmower, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

It will be snowing every where and in case you haven't noticed to day is April fools Day :D
  2. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

SNOW TODAY in Erie, Pa. ! Snow expected Sun & Mon. in
    Syracuse NY area..............NO April Fool either !

It was this week last year we had that ice storm..........NO
    power for 4 days. I LOVE my generator !.................geo
  3. Foxfire

Foxfire Senior Member

Winter is gone for this year !!!
  4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Snow in conn for sunday night they arent expecting much accum but said if it moves a little closer things could be different.:dizzy:
  5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

The plow is redy as it will be for the next few weeks or so. I took out my balest last week so id have to put it back in the bed to plow. Unless we get 3 inches or more (which we won't) i wont mount the plow.
  6. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

looks like snow again...as long as the forecast holds or gets better by morning, we will hook up and inspect everything on sunday AM.

Still wish the 6" of rain we got was snow...that would have been fun payup

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

rain rain rain
    its raining
  8. up to an inch of snow tonight, at least they say. Winter is trying to hold on here, it's still cold and windy with lows in the 20's.
  9. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Id love for it to just get warm sometime but i know that won't happen until may at the earliest. Depends on who you listen to but the weather is saying accumulating snow for all of new england. I will do my best to try not to hook up because i don't feel like putting the tube sand back in the bed. If theres really enough snow i will plow because it will be cold for the next few nights and maybe a little snow could stick around and freeze.