1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow tires for an 05 F-350???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Dog D, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Anybody out there have any luck with locating either a snow or all season tire for their F-350 yet?? I have looked at all of the Manufacturers web sites and none of them make a 275/70R18. My tire guy has been looking for a couple of days and hasn't had any luck finding anybody who makes them.
  2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

tell me about it,those contracs stink.I got stuck on some hosta plants when i was working in a customers yard over the summer.I had to get out and lock the hubs to get out.I see bf has them but i think they are only Ds not E rated
  3. A couple things

Check this tire and this site. There are some in 18" rims I don't know if they have the size you need or one that is close enough that will work. I DO know that nokian makes a great tire whether its the snow tire or not, they all work incredible in the snow, THE WILL PUT BFG ALL TERRAINS TO SHAME IN THE SNOW. ( i have run both) so check them out. The other option you may have is to buy a set of stock f 350 rims, (not the fancy 18" you have) and use those for winter!
  4. snow white

snow white Member

18 " f-350

i have a king ranch 350,continental tires for a 50k truck ,not right..........bf goodrich at ko released one a bit ago in a 18 " i paid $300 canadian each...it is one # different i think......285-65-18??????????just get your bf dealer to search 18" they do make them......
  5. CTerrySGD

CTerrySGD Member

snow white...

Does that tire size fit on the stock rims without and mods to the fenders?

thanks... were you able to balance them out okay?