1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Tires and Rims

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Dec 5, 2009.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

these are a set of 4 wheels that came with a 1996 F350 i bought in may. i already had a set of snows from my old truck i just bought last year, so i am selling these. tires are cooper discoverer s/t. size 235 85 16. these are excellent snow tires. tires are like new. i'd be shocked if they saw more than 500 miles. there is at least 99% tread remaining.

tires are mounted and balanced on the original ford steel rims. rims are excellent. very clean with very minimal, very light surface rust here and there. lug pattern is 8 x 6.5". ford used this pattern for years, as did chevy, dodge, and others - see the attached link...

http://www.okoffroad.com/editorial-boltpattern.htm

$500 firm. willing to ship if you make all the arrangments. located in newtown ct.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  2. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

any idea on shipping cost to OH?

3. VEGGIEPLOW

VEGGIEPLOW Member

Do you have a local ups store nearby where you could drop them off?

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

would you be willing to drive alittle ways in ct to meet me???

5. linckeil

from CT

no idea on what shipping would be. thats up to you to find out. i do have local fedex and ups locations i can drop off at. in the past, i've dealt with R&L carriers for larger items. they were very reasonable. something to consider.

as for driving a ways to meet anyone for pickup - define "a little ways". if you're in ct, these are worth the drive from any where in the state. you will not be disappointed. i'd almost perfer to drop them off at a local carrier than drive them an hour to meet someone. i'm around today if you want to take a drive. my cell is 203 241 0460. and the wheels are actually in redding ct in my aunt's basement - not in newtown where i live. its a bordering town.

6. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Those will have to be shipped truck freight. UPS will cost a fortune each one will be considered oversized

7. linckeil

from CT

yeah - shipping isn't gonna be cheap. some carriers are less than others - but thats up to the buyer. of course pickup is perferred, but i'm willing to work with a buyer if they really want to have these shipped.

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

to be honest with you i dont need the rims, so im willing to pay 400 bucks for them and ill come pick em up.

9. linckeil

from CT

Sold last night.