1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Throwers ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by breezmister, Jan 25, 2016.

1. breezmister

breezmister Junior Member

I figured that this would be the place to find some threads on snow thrower repairs...But after doing a search in the truck and equip forum, all I got was 4 hits.

Am I missing something or are snow thrower not covered here ?
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, they are discussed here...did you search for snow blowers also?
  3. breezmister

Not snow blower, but I will now :nod:
  4. breezmister

Snow blower(s) search turned up a total of 57 posts. Wow, thought there would be more then that......Guess I'll just keep an eye on the T & E forum :cool:
  5. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction Senior Member

What are you trying to repair and what type of blower?
  6. breezmister

Not just one brand or type, more to just increase my general knowledge. Working for commercial landscapers for nearly 40 years, I would guess that my total time working 'on' snow throwers is less then 2 months all together. Always looking to learn more.
  7. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

You have been sitting in the truck too long. Snow throwers never break, they just get tired and can't throw anymore. I think the worlds record for snow throwing was 182 ft when Mark O threw that POS 2cycle Snapper Blower out of his life