1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Targets

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bolts Indus., Nov 9, 2004.

1. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Bet you thought I just invented a new game. Sorry it is just a thread about this old, seems to be some kind of game. Why is it that regardless of how many flashing bright lights you have on every idiot is out in the storm and driving right at you or one foot across the front of you or one foot across the rear of you? Is it the old deer in the lights thing? Perhaps the flashing lights spell bind them and we would do better if we turn them off. Then the drivers would just think we are just another idiot out in the storm, lost and looking for a plow truck to follow home. Beats me. Whats your take?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2004
  2. hilltopfarm

hilltopfarm Junior Member

new game

I thought You had. some of the state and town guys around here use the old game of see how many mailboxes they can take off the posts and place a 100 yards down the road. gotta love when that happens