1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Surprise

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Breck75, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

Well I got my first suprise snow tonight. I got up at 0600hrs and it had snowed. We got about 3". What a surprise!!!!!!!! :redbounce

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Nice, :redbounce bud were you ready? Did you know that there was a chance of snow?

3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

north of grand rapids there was a chance of 1-3" of snow, south was suppose to be rain. #%%#$# rain. suppose to freeze tonight so it will be an ice skating ring on the way home from class tonight.

4. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

Well I tried to watch the weather last night and from what I saw I didn't think we were going to get more than a trace.....I was wrong! I was somewhat ready, I just had to go hook up my plow, which takes just a few seconds. The only problem I really had is that I didn't get the one post office I do done before they opened, but it worked out o.k. I talked to another guy plowing and it took him by surprise too. Right now it's trying to rain so your right superduty it will be an ice rink in the a.m. I just hope we start to get some really cold days so that the ground will freeze, I hate when my plow or its shoes dig into the ground. Good luck hopefully everybody starts to get dumped on. :yow!:

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict