1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Storm Mon. into Tue.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tim C, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Tim C

Tim C Member

4pm update nws. ma. 10 to 20 inches northshore of mass. west to worcster into north E. Conn. Get those plows on should start before noon Mon. be safe out there !!!!!!

Tim C LET IT SNOWpayup
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

10-16 inches predicted here right now, but maybe the possibility of around 20 inches or so.
  3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I just heard the necn news and they are predicting 14-20" around the 128 belt and less north and south but at the end he says if it turns the amounts will be less .Bet this storm turn out like the last one gonna get 2-3" ended up with almost a foot.
  4. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

well GOD didn't let DALE EARNHARDT win the race today,but at least he is giving me a giant snow storm that i will be out for 2 or 3 days cleaning up 10 to 16 here but the weather channel is saying 12 to 24.i wish everyone the best of luck and alot of fun.

5. Got Snow

Got Snow Senior Member

and where do we put this snow?:confused:
  6. chas4x4

chas4x4 Senior Member

snow !!!!

Can't wait for it to start tonight
  7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

looks like i can get my backhoe working this storm:D
  8. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

whatever comes, as long as it hits the trigger, were out there plowing. 10 - 16 for the Ma/Ct state line area.