1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow,Snow,Snow and more Snow No BS

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Turf Masters, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Just like 77-78 winter.Go to accu-weather to blog at Meteo-Madness-East Coast Snow and please watch the whole video.It's Coming!

2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

dont believe it until you see it , we were under about ten different winter storm warnings and ended up getting two days of rain...:mad:

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I will agree 100% with that. They are forecasting 1-3 tonight here and all it is doing is raining.:cry: Stupid weather forecasting sons of bit**s:realmad:

4. fordrules222

fordrules222 Junior Member

We were under a snow warning for 5-8" overnight, and another 2" during the day. We ended up with 3", but its better than nothing

5. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I will agree with you and them.I think this is the year for us.I think it is going to creep up on us very soon and we will get pounded just like 77-78xysport

RCGM
    Brad

6. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

i think you will be very disappointed:dizzy: ..