1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Shovel

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Buddhaman, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

Just thought I would share what kind of shovels I use. www.thesnowplow.comThese are the best shovels I have found. Light and sturdy. I have the original one I purchased 4 years ago and still use it regularly. Never had to replace one yet. I mainly use the 36" and 24". Great shovels. Get your hands on one if you can. You won't regret it. Well worth the money. I used to use the orange plastic ones. Problem was I had to replace them monthly. Not these.
  2. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I have a 36" YoHO shovel. Which is the the same as the ones you pictured, just older. Been using it for about 3 seasons. Works great up to about 5", after that it will kill you. LOL
  3. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

Work fine in real heavy snow if you have a walkway to push it off of. Not to carry snow though. For that I use a grain shovel.
  4. Ace hardware

Saw these in Ace ( a few of the local stores)

even saw one so wide it had two handles

couldnt find the switch,..