1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Shovel

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plow Solutions, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Plow Solutions

Plow Solutions Junior Member

Seen a guy that had 15-20 snowcast shovels, anyone else use these, pro's & con's ?

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

We use the snowplow brand shovel. Great shovel.

3. Plow Solutions

Plow Solutions Junior Member

Are they worth $85-90.00 ?

4. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

No questions asked they are. Do a quick search on here. Plenty of good reviews

5. KYsnow

KYsnow Member

I bought and had 4 delivered last week. I paid no where near $85-$90? Look's like they will last multiple seasons unlike the $15-$20 shovel I've been using.

Get the $40 shovel and I bet you won't be looking at any other shovel brand next year. Unless you grow your biz you also won't need to buy any replacement shovels either.

6. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

The shovels from target are good and they last I have three had them for two or three years still in good shape and there only $20 -$25 durable and lightweight to.

7. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

Switched to the snowplows last year. They are great shovels. Sturdy and well built, plus they are fast with anything under 3"s of snow.

8. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

See this previous shovel thread:

9. snow365

snow365 Junior Member
    from Midwest

We love The Snowcasters!

10. snowdom

snowdom Junior Member
    from Iowa

Snowcaster is nothing more than an inferior copy of the snowplow. The sad part is its more expensive than the snow plow!