1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow shovel/plow

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by plowing chevys, Jan 24, 2004.

1. plowing chevys

plowing chevys Junior Member

Has anybody out there used the shovel that plows the snow to the side? they were featured on QVC and the today show.

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Does it have cylinders on it to angle to eaither side?:D :rolleyes:

3. plowing chevys

plowing chevys Junior Member

It's angled, when you change directions you just turn it over.

4. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

My shovel is red and has a two stroke engine on it, the only thing I use a actual shovel for is steps. Whenever I get the urge to go out and hand shovel snow, I've found that if I sit down, the urge will pass after a few minutes.

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

:D :waving:

6. acornish

acornish Senior Member

shovel is that the thing that the mexican guy uses-- i wondered what that was---LOL

7. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

LMAO good one gt_racer50.:D :D The owner of our shop has a interesting kid. he made a plow out of 2x4's and attached it to his bicycle. :D :D

8. yeah, they have some of those at a hardware store by me. The strangest thing I ever saw. I wonder how well it works, or not.

9. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Did it look like THIS

10. The one I saw was a cross between a reel lawnmower and a shovel. It had the spiral blade in front of a normal snow shovel, the strangest thing you'd ever see.

11. I'ts ok!

I have one it's good if you have powder. It's hard to use in deep snow.