1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Season

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by alpine692003, Oct 8, 2005.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 Senior Member

Its that time of the year again

Last year it was 20k in two weeks, this year I want to make 50k :)
    payup payup
  2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

just be ready

great job on last year but this year should be better so lets hope everyone is ready and let it snow...
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

It stinks because this is my last year snowblowing before i start plowing next year and im really sick of it and now they are predicting even more then last year!!! Next year with my luck we won't get a thing and after spending all that money on a new plow ill make nothing!! Can't wait for snow though and to go plowin with dad at his office!!
  4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

rol with the punches

Yep it sometimes it works like that but it just takes some time for it to pay off so hang in there..
  5. alpine692003

alpine692003 Senior Member

Well, for me it was commercial snow removal. I didn't have to plow at all, it was all snow shovelling and putting down ice melter.. This year I am going through about 6 - 10 pallets hopefully.
  6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds good, I need a little time off before we get though.. :nod:
  7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Don't count your chickens until they hatch. :nono:
  8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

exactly, for alot of plowers out there last year was a great year, even people 2 yrs from me got slammed a couple of times but i only went out about 20-22 times which seems about average.
  9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

ive never heard that quote before but i like it

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

i don't want snow i wanna ice fish while the checks come in and i do nothing and still get payed i love no snow!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

20 plus hurricanes this year, i say we may have a shot at something nice..... but anyways, until its stickin to the street, i dont get to excited.
  12. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

plowkid150 thats right if it ant stickin i ant sleeping lol
  13. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I hear you there, maybe we'll only have three plowable snowfalls again this year.