1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow season is on its way!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by baddboygeorge, Aug 21, 2007.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

man I am itching for a good snow season here this year . Hell i have already started working on trucks , plows spreaders etc. i wanna get an be well prepared ! It seems like winter always catches ya with your pants down ! I am looking foward to this season an hope all you guys are doing well ,, Cheers George
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Shoot now i know why it didnt snow here last year...i forgot to take my pants off!
    I too am looking forward to this season, i really hope it works out for all of us that got stiffed last year.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How well do you guys handle snow in Kentucky? Do they close everything at 2 inches? Also at what point do they call out the National Guard to help?:help: :D :salute:
  4. NCass31

NCass31 Member

Yesterday and this morning the air outside has had a little chill to it, and while i was putting in a new mulch bed yesterday i caught myself daydreaming about pushing big white piles for hours on end...hopefully it happens this year. :rolleyes:
  5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

It's about time for the it's "snowing hard and I forgot to get the truck ready" nightmare.