1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Response Plan

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Rooster, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

In the September 2003 issue of Snow Business magazine, our own Chuck Smith (hope it's him) wrote an article on "Steps to An SRP"

Very good article, like everything else from Chuck Smith full of information, be sure to read the article on page 50 when your issue arrives.

Rick

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Funny you should mention the Snow Business magazine, because I was wondering when the next issue would be coming. Its been awhile since I received one. The latest one I have is issue May 2003. Is this the latest one everyone else has too? Mike

3. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

I just found that issue on the kitchen table when I got home today. (Of course that doesn't mean it hasn't been there for a couple of months, just that today is when I found it.) :)

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I hope that I receive a copy this time around. I seem to keep disapearing from their subscription list.

Jay

5. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

Just got my magazine yesterday!!!:drinkup: I was getting antsy waiting for it. :D

6. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Jay, when you get it look at page 44 They quoted me throughout
    the article. Never thought I'd be in there anywhere.

7. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Will do Bill. :)

Jay

8. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Just received my Snow Business magazine today! I thumbed through it as soon as I got home, then put it in my room so I could read some of it later. I just saw ProSno's reply to Jay so I had to go get the magazine and check it out. I didnt know we had a famous person on PlowSite, hehe. Thats really cool Bill. :drinkup: Mike :)

9. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Just a working guy like you mike, no big deal. I'm actually surprised that it happened. But thanks. Sima and the people on this site have all helped me get here.

10. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Good job guys!

Actually Mike, there are a number of "famous" members here who have been featured, or written articles for Snow Business & others.

11. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

It was kind of funny cause I'd been reading the online version Monday morning before this thread started. Then when I read about the SRP article I went back trying to find it (it's not online). So mine came yesterday. Took it to work and read it today. Congratulations to all who were featured. Lots of good information.

12. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Mike,
    Got to take a look at it today. Actually found 7 "famous" Plowsiters that I know of mentioned, featured, or having written articles in this issue alone. Could be others from here as well whose real & business names I don't know. Congrats to all of you, with a special congrats for Plow Babe. :salute:

13. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Yea, I hear ya on that BRL. I know Chuck Smith and John Allin write the columns in the beginning of the magazine also. Its a good magazine, I like to read it and check out all the pics of the trucks and snowplows of course, hehe. :drinkup: Mike

14. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Hmmm.... I still have not got my copy yet. Hopefully it will come in the mail by the end of week, instead of being blown away from Isabel. :eek: