1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Removal Stop Motion

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by VolvoL60F, Jan 26, 2011.

1. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

2. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Not as good as the last one, but at least you didn't pile the snow around the poles this time. :salute:

I give you props though, I don't have the time or patience for that.

What did you use for snow? Powdered sugar or baking soda?

3. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Haha learned from my mistakes. I barely have patience for this, its right on the line.

I use flour.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That was awesome! I made a lego's movie once like that but nowhere near as detailed, cool, well to be honest, it was a complete POS compared to that!! Nice job

5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

without the flannel clad beer swilling expletive shouting plow driver it just isn't the same.

6. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Thanks! Legos are fun haha. About 2 hours to make, thanks again!

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Time to get that push box off and haul that flour outta there haha. Looks real nice. I can tell you right now I do not have the patience to do that.

8. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Thats next haha. Thanks! Not many have patience to do this haha.

9. rebelplow

rebelplow Senior Member

ussmileyflagVery cool videos. I watched about 10 of them on your Youtube account as well. I really like your attention to detail. I'm not sure if you are old enough to plow in real life, but the way you plow in the videos, I think you'll do just fine. There are lots of guys who don't clean up the curb edge when plowing, and especially square up the edge of their big piles like you did.

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Throw a push box on that nice big 1/16 scale 544 JD you have.

11. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Thanks! I am happy to hear that, but I can't plow yet, I am only 17, but I hope I will be a good operator.

12. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Haha

[​IMG]

13. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

what are you using as the plows? trying to make a replica plow for a 1:18 scale pick-up.
    i love you series of video's very interesting!!!

14. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Its just sheet metal. Thanks!

15. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Where did you get that? It looks really cool? Probably a few hundred I would guess too.

16. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

I made the plows myself, but the loader costs $200.

17. M&M

M&M Senior Member

You had me mesmerized on youtube for quite some time. I couldn't find part 2 of the house build. Only part 1. Did you put a log cabn up? Good stuff. You have a talent. I'm not sure what that is, or how you can use it in the future but you definitely have something. Still not sure what that is...It's gotta be more than just patience...Creativity? Ah what do I know?

18. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Looks good bud!!! That is one realistic setting you have there!! a street scene would be pretty darn cool!!!

outbacktoystore.com is a good place for scale models.

I have a few but dont have the time or ambition to make a snow scene. I want to get the other two 580's this year (50th anniversary & colored bucket model)
    [​IMG]

19. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Lol I never made part 2 to the house one, my cat got into it and dug it up. Creativity and patience haha. Thanks!

20. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Amazing!!!!