1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow removal & salting 1 price or 2 diff. prices?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by FiNaL, Oct 21, 2005.

1. FiNaL

FiNaL Junior Member
    from OHIO

I was just wondering how most of you guys do it. I am looking to do snow removal for just a few 1 & 2 car garage driveways and sidewalks. I was wondering do most of you charge one price for salting and removal Together or say charge 1 price for the removal and 1 price for laying down salt? thanks for the info

2. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

I am offering two different prices. One for plowing and the other for salting

3. Two separate prices for two separate services here.

4. Robbie Rooster

Robbie Rooster Member

Always seperate. When your get 1/2 inch of freezing rain you dont plow, but they may want you to come by and salt.

5. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

I charge a price for straight plowing. If I sand at the same time as plowing, I charge a price for the two services, only the sanding rate is less because I'm there already and usually I don't use much mix. If I sand for ice conditions its usually the same price as plowing.

Gene