1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Removal Positions - VERONA WI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mapleleafsnow, Nov 19, 2013.

1. mapleleafsnow

mapleleafsnow Junior Member

Work as a team member to clean snow and salt commercial as well as residential properties under contract with Maple Leaf for winter snow removal service. Positions available are snow shoveler/blower operators, skidloader operators and plow and salt truck drivers. Pay is from $12 to $ 18.00 depending on experience and the position. Positions are seasonal and employed only when it snows. However, full time positions are available to those individuals who demonstrate a willingness to work hard and show up for work at appointed times
  2. KDB33

KDB33 Junior Member

Looks like you will need to get some more work release inmates.
  3. Billious

Billious Member

If you'd consider a sub arrangement, I still have room on both my plow route and my walks route. Walks goes out with an ATV and blowers, and the plow truck goes out with shovels and blowers as well. Fitchburg, Monona, East Side, Maple Bluff. PM me here if you're interested.