1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow removal in antarctica

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Mar 27, 2009.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

i thought this was pretty cool figured id share it:drinkup:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8m5WxUYj47Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8m5WxUYj47Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

The guy on the dozer has the worst job. No cab and heater? What's up with that? I don't really care for unions, but if they would get that guy a cab, I would strike for his sake.:jester:
  3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

WOW, I thought I was going to start crying listening to that song. If you fast forward the video at any point it is the same lyric, so annoying
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Was thinking the same thing! LOL
  5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

No unions down there. Seeing the dozer without a cab supprises me. They are super careful about people down there. I just think it is a bad angle. The base is All private research stuff. A good buddy of mine is down there right now for the 6th time. He runs a 992 cat loader and unloads the airplanes.
  6. keitha

keitha Senior Member

That's got a cab. Down there you'd DIE exposed to that weather.
  7. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

thats some serious stuff. must be hard to keep from gelling up
  8. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

The dozer does have a cab.... You just cant see it cause of the backup lights mounted at the lower part of the cab.
  9. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

wow. pretty cool.