1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow removal comic

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by crystaltopaz84, Dec 22, 2005.

1. crystaltopaz84

crystaltopaz84 Junior Member

My BF got a laugh outta this so I thought I might share the fun. :D

TrpicalBreezeSnowblower.gif

2. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

LOL...that is great. He and I share the same name (Dean) and that would be me if it were possible. Thanks for the funny

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

HHAHAHA Very cute honey

Oh crap the GF got herself a membership on here because I spend to much time on plowsite.com Guess she wanted to spend some more quality time. :rolleyes:

4. crystaltopaz84

crystaltopaz84 Junior Member

well if this is what it takes to get your attention its well worth the 2 minutes I spent creating the profile and posting the picture.

Also, glad you enjoyed it Dean..I'm sure that would be the dream of anyone that's used a snowblower or shovel (I know I would be more willing to be out there if I had something like that)!

5. KSlandscaper

KSlandscaper Member
    from Kansas

I dunno....my fiance freely works in the snow with me and refuses to be paid!

6. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Diesel fuel behind the ears also works quite well. ( http://www.thedieselstop.com/therapy/index.php3 to see what I am talking about)

Shhhh but she is getting a Ford ranger 4x4 edge with a blizzard 720LT before next year. So she can go plowing with us.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2005