1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow pushers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Watch out yelow, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Watch out yelow

Watch out yelow Member

I just bought a new bobcat s300. I want to purchase a pusher soon but do not know what brand to trust. Please help me out.. pro tech?, avalanche?, the bobcat model?
  2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I haven't had any trouble with my Protechs. I would buy more....
    A 10footer would go nice on that s300.
  3. PLCI

PLCI Member
    from Maine

Protec's are great! If you need to pull snow out of a loading dock or from a parking space check out the FFC you should be able to get them thru bobcat.
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

PROTECT!!!!!!!!! they where the first and still the best. Can't beat them. (also with the pull back kit you can backdrag with them too.)

10' box is perfic for a S300
  5. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Have a FFC pusher and it's indestructable. 10' on a New Holland TN55 4x4 tractor with skid mounts up front and 1500lbs of conc. on the arms. Push in 5th gear and can clear an $1800 lot in 2 hours. Can stack snow 12' high.
  6. VanceCox@RASK

VanceCox@RASK Junior Member

Buy Avalanche

I sold snow removal equipment for 11 years and have used about every brand of snowplow, spreader, & pusher on the market. You cannot beat Avalanche's quality! Their price structure should be in the same ballpark as the protech and your getting a better built unit. The company that I now work for, R.A.S.K. & Associates, runs about 40 Avalanches in our fleet. Some of which are almost ten years old. I'm not sure where you located, but you might try calling Mike @ Mid-State Truck Equipment in Fishers, Indiana. That is where I worked for all those years and Mid-State is the world's largest Avalanche dealer (maybe the largest snow pusher dealer) in the world. I know that they can ship pretty reasonable as well. Just tell him Vance gave ya the heads up! Good luck with whatever you decide. Vance