1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow pushers

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by fireside, May 30, 2013.

1. fireside

fireside Senior Member

anyone seen the snow pusher in person? I'm in the market for a 12' loader model. I run all blizzard plows so it would be nice to stay white. I did look at a boss bx12
  2. fireside

fireside Senior Member

no one seen one? I did get a price it's more than a boss bx12. Just would like to see one or pictures
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Never even heard of one. Must just be westerns painted white
  4. fireside

fireside Senior Member

All three DD lines have them on there web sites no pictures. None of the dealers in my area know anything about them or have even seen one
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

6. salopez

salopez Senior Member

isn't it just the old protech design? if you like the boss and its cheaper get it and paint it white if it means that much to you.
  7. fireside

fireside Senior Member

I talked to a large fisher dealer today. They are built by protech for DD. He related they just added some more gussets. He ordered not one do to price point and based on the quote i got it will not be one of DD units. protech and boss were much cheaper.