1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow pushers and other equ for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowish10, Jun 30, 2014.

1. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

Hi all,

All for sale, Posting for my boss. I have 2 -1000 gallon vertical water tanks- perfect for liquid dieicer. Snow pushers - 7'6'' box $800, 8' pusher with top enclosed and scraping bar on top $1500, 14' bucket attached snow pusher $2800, 10' pusher $1800. Will try and get pictures tomorrow or if not Wednesday.

Please if you have any questions comment or pm.

Thank you Adam.

2. brianbrich1

brianbrich1 PlowSite.com Addict

3. snowish10

Yes sir, I will send them today. Ill always post pictures on here today. Sorry for the wait very busy work week.

4. snowish10

A little sand blast and paint and there like new. No major dents a few very small or no dents at all. We have 2 Avalance 14' bucket mounted pushers, The one shown in the picture will need a new cutting edge, the one behind it has a very good cutting edge $2800. I believe we have a another cutting edge (rubber style) that could be for sell if it fits this pusher.The rcs is $1800, rcs snow pro is the 3rd and 4th pictures- it 10' has a good rubber cutting edge. Only surface rust, no major dents. Skidsteer mount plate that is a float style. The red pusher is $1600 it's 9' 8" Cutting edge is good has life left on it. Also, for the red pusher its a non-moving skid steer plate. These three pushers have rubber cutting edges.

photo 1 (2).jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2 (3).jpg

photo (22).jpg

photo 4.jpg

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  5. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Still have the 7 6 pusher?

6. snowish10

I can check with my boss, and I can get back to you tomorrow. But Im pretty sure we do.

7. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

OK let me know

8. snowish10

$950 but its very very strongly built. with a cutting edge on top. I can text yea pictures.

9. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

937-631-7181

10. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

Liquid tanks...

Any prices and pictures of liquid tanks??

Thanks!

-Wayne

11. snowish10

$300 each for the tanks. Pm or comment your number Ill text them to you.

12. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Interested in the tanks if they are still available.

13. snowish10

One sold, Other has about a 4 inch long cut about quarter inch wide in the middle. Could be patched with some hard setting glue. Its on the side on the bottom. But thats up to you if your interested.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  14. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

the best course of action to fix it would be to put in the biggest bushing you can and cap the bushing... I wouldn't trust a patch...

http://www.dultmeier.com/products/search/2014

15. NorthernSvc's

and they hold 1250 gallons easily - just filled the one up! thanks again!

16. snowish10

The problem is its right at the corner from the side and bottom, and anytime! hope it works wel!!. text me some pics of your set up. Maybe sometime during the season to see your setup.

17. NorthernSvc's

you can "weld" the plastic... I have never personally tried it... but I know it works - have one tank that had been "welded"... i have never heard any good things from people that tried to glue a tank...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Fkhz2G9Is