1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Pusher rubber edge replacements????

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by G&T LAWN, Nov 15, 2010.

1. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Where can I buy good quality rubber edge replacement for my 14ft and 16ft snow pushers. There are snow gator brand, but I know they are not in bussiness anymore. I have been told there are standard hole though. I heard of a place in Iowa but cant find it now. Please help.
  2. LON

LON Senior Member

Can get you pricing. Need to know punching for sure though.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

4. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

looking at getting a pusher, do you think the rubber edge is the way to go? Will it peel snow up if it is packed??
  5. 1olddogtwo

hard packed no
  6. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Agreed,but even a steel edge pusher will only do so much. I like steel edged pushers as I feel they give a better finish in MOST situations.

As for replacement rubber, try one of the PS sponsors, pretty sure they are called plowrubber.com, i ordered a replacement for one of our Avalanche pushers and upgraded fro 1" to 1.5" rubber, they knew the spacing and punched the holes for us, we had it about 4 days, shipped UPS, nice to deal with. If you know the brand, they likely know the hole spacing.....

We only had to verify the first hole from the edge and the space between the first hole and the second, 2 mins and we had it ordered, I'd use them again in a minute.
  7. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

i just read another forum that said that pushers leave a 1/4 inch of snow, if so WTF?? is this true??
  8. 1olddogtwo