1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Pusher For CAT 980C

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by VeePlow, Mar 5, 2008.

1. VeePlow

VeePlow Junior Member

... yup I said 980! I figured I'd make my first post on plowsite a good one. It's 30' wide and weighs 9011lbs! :dizzy: They use these for clearing runways at the Toronto Airport.

TOpusher.jpg

2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Can we see a pic with the loader? Maybe an action shot? I am sure it is an impressive combination !!! Thanks for sharing !!!, shaun

3. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

thats prety neat!

thanks for the pic

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

WOW I think tht might be a tigh fit for my drive way!! :D

5. VeePlow

VeePlow Junior Member

Going to be getting some video and pics of these things working this month. I guess they use it more like a squeegee moving slush off the strips. Being a busy airport they never slow down enough to let them get really covered in snow.

... I've got some video of a CAT 14M Motor Grader clearing previously unplowed logging roads at work. I'll try to get that up tomorrow. I'm going out in April to watch/video that same machine opening roads that have been closed all winter with a vee plow... should be fun after the record-breaking snow we've gotten this year!

Cheers,
    VP

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  6. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

I'm not saying that it is...but that pic looks photo shopped since the plow is soooo big...very cool.

7. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I dont think so all the shadows are there

Thats a BIG pusher!

8. VeePlow

VeePlow Junior Member

I must be really good at photoshop! :D

plow on truck by building.jpg

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

VP,

You are very good at photo Shoping it !!!

I got the same toy truck and pusher :D