1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow pusher for bobcat

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by CJNORD, Dec 20, 2007.

1. CJNORD

CJNORD Junior Member

Hi guys. I'm new to this site found it searching for info. My question 10' snow pusher on a bobcat. Good or bad. I've seen other companies using them. Does it really cut the time down vv. plow trucks?

Thanks for your help!!!

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

providing your machine has the hp to push a 10 footer...i just used a 9ft boss plow without my new pusher attachment (it wasn't here yet) and absolutely loved pushing snow with it.. it is so fast especially on the smaller areas w/ islands ect. and does such a clean job. i used it on some bigger areas too and it was still faster than a truck just w/ the plow and no pusher and mine is only a single speed machine

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well we have subs pushing 8, 10 and 12' protechs with skid steers
    Bobcat 753-S205/NH 160-175 = 8'
    Bobcat 873-S300/NH180 = 10'
    Gehl 7810 = 12'

If you machine has the same specs as the ones listed for each size, it can push that big of a box.