1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Pro 3000 wiring

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by gotsnow?, Jan 28, 2011.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Just starting to get my sno pro 3000 installed on my 00 Dodge 1500... I'm having trouble finding a wiring diagram for this plow, and I bought it used, so of course no paperwork included. Does anyone know of a link for a simple wiring diagram for the motor/lights/controls? I just want something real simple, ie: red wire = high beam, blue wire w/ white stripe = left turn signal, etc. Or whatever ou know of, I suppose beggers can't be choosers. Thanks in advance, David - got snow?

2. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

3. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

It is on the Curtis website also.
    Chad

4. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Thanks tatooed, exactly what I was looking for!!
    Cotter, sorry but I looked around on their website and couldn't find it... But that could be user error.

5. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Cotter, I did finally find that wiring layout on the website, it was just barried along with the rest of the manual (near bottom); I just didn't look hard enough...
    I do still need some help though guys; I'm looking for an "end view" of the main wiring harness (on a single plug-in plow). The reason is, one of the prongs is broken off the male end and stuck in the female end and not making any connection. I'd like to figure out which wire this prong corresponds with so I can just use a jumper wire for now and get my plow going.
    Thanks in advance,
    David - got snow?

6. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

7. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Thank you. Apparently I should read through everything on the site before I ask anymore questions.

8. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

No problem, I looked at their site and never even realized that info was there. I am new to Curtis plows so I have referenced it a million times. I printed 2 copies of it and keep one at home and put one in my truck. It may help on one of those late night breakdowns and no one to ask.